Wednesday 12 September 2018

Who is writing these posts?

Image result for question marks
At times I re-visit my writing –and often I ask myself “who the hell wrote this?” Many. And I have to admit it is, “I” or whomever “me “is, or perhaps some other. At times I even correct the spelling or grammar, for many posts I just read over once with dozens of mistakes; some I never even read over once. I have to admit I am a bit  better though at reading them over the past years. However, I am sure I leave many pondering over the words, including myself as to what do some posts actually are trying to say, or what do some actually mean? Well-“I dunno”!

But back to many of them-I have no idea nor the faintest recollection of ever writing scores of them. I don`t even recognize the vernacular. They just spring onto the screen from some unknown place-they appear out of nowhere, often during the night. Not that they are such great posts, but still I should remember writing them. No? So who is the “I” and who is the  “me”?  I wondered-as I read a few through last night. Strange indeed.
Browning once said-:"When I wrote this only God and I knew what it meant, now only God knows" :-)Yeah-that about says it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment