Saturday 14 July 2018

Unchained melody



Image result for misty moon
All we have is a moment in time-for each moment of all else  exists in history.

You know there come a times of eventual realization-to face the truth. What that maybe-the truth? Well, many things-in life; however we are all are prisoners of love. We want to be loved, we need to be loved and we need to love. However, just one thing really comes to mind; heart and soul.

In reality, two people have touched my  life in this  century: only 2.What can I say?  So much-and nothing at all and absolutely no way to say it. There are only things that are felt-I am in that position.

Number#1-well, the greatest con artist for me ever for my soul. Master of the craft of writing, deceiving-and the wizard of words and magic. Does not matter, for all was illusion-Maya. Oh-yes, in the name of spirituality and enlightenment. There comes a time in every lifetime when we reflect-and it will happen believe me.  But what goes around comes around-all I have to answer to things we have committed, especially there is no absolution in the name of love. The mark is eternal. Yes -eventually we shall work it out-but eternal non-the-less.

Number#2-he, though much shorter in linear time, is the real thing. A beautiful soul is seldom discovered-I discovered one. Shining like the sun-and you be that sun. For a moment-which will linger, on for many lifetimes and are precious moments-all one was simply magic. Ah, that dance, “unchained melody”-chocolate, birthday cake-remember? Candles?  I wonder if it is ever a reminder. To me it is. Nothing else matters to me about you. Remember- You could love me in the dark-it says it all.  Mmm… how many sleeps?…counting. Oh-so many now, I fail to recollect. Sweet recollections of you sweetheart. Yes ‘love is like that’-when it comes to loved ones, you so are right. You are so very special-you are different and you are so blessed-I am blessed in encountering you. My sweet, shining soul-I love you. You have no idea how talented and gifted you are - be it.
Remember:

'Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.'

.

No comments:

Post a Comment