Monday 23 July 2018

Sadness


About 14 days I received a short message from Kryon; wasn`t for me personally, however whatever he sends is always very personal. Though I am always believer in gratitude no matter how bad things get, I always feel blessed for I know that all get worse on a turn of a dime.

The message was –I am paraphrasing: People rush around all day with hundreds of things on their mind to do as the moments of lives tick down. Filled with anxiety, worry and panic. No time to visit family-talk to old friends, children, parents, grandparent. Then out of the blue they receive a phone call-someone they love is very ill or has died and suddenly their whole life changes forever-and whatever they were busy with immediately become unimportant.

And lo and behold, two days later God demonstrated the message to me. All my concerns, worries fell by the wayside as a loved one was involved in a serious accident-I still don`t know the out come. Yes, I am miserable and deeply depressed-if I lose the person I don`t know if I could go on. So, please I need your thoughts and prayers-but I am still grateful for everything, for my blessed life. But, still a dark fear and sadness has enveloped my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment