Thursday 18 May 2017

Heart to heart



Image result for heart to heart
The bottom  line is that –no matter how good our relationship is at present it will ultimately change.  Love comes, love goes, love fades-but it leaves is eternal mark on our soul. I really cannot complain at the moment-for I am deeply loved,-and am in love;  however I am very aware of the fact that the human spirit is constantly evolving and each moment we are changing, and our out looks, physical as well as spiritual needs change.

So I feel, and believe there is a time span on each relationship, thus we have to realize-living happily ever after is a myth. This notion-is  in the minds of the eternal romantics-who live in the land of fantasy being drunk on love  it self. They are  fairy story writers-who yearn for this impossibility of ;love immortal: That may be very true- I believe it also, but not in this dimension, not in  this realm.

Also as we grow through our various experiences, we grow at different speeds, which is rather difficult in relationships. There is nothing wrong with that-each person who has touched our lives, whom we were in love with, or still love contributes  to our spiritual advancement in a tremendous ways. It is a blessing, a tremendous grace from God.

If only we would realize this we would spare ourselves so much heartache, pain and misery by understanding-this life is but a moment of eternity-so one should not dwell on it-just allow it as it flow. But our ego dosn`t allow us to be rational at times-and we plan all sorts of  vengeance as we feel that were hurt and feel betrayed. No-it is just that each soul  is evolving at a different rate-and what once was important is important no more. In this life –nothing is forever. We are just tourist here, or perhaps just taking part in a dream .

I am not stating that love does not exist between two souls; it certainly does-but it is  fleeting-constantly changing, morphing. So that is the reason why one needs to live constantly in the “moment of now”-enjoy it, and put everything in it for no experience is ever lost -appreciate it, savour it, bless it, embrace it and above all put everything into it-heart and soul. For love is a gift, received and given for the advancement of the soul.

I have been so blessed through love-I am grateful beyond measure of all the wonderful experiences that love has brought into my life-all the special souls who have come in and out from my life- who have left their special  mark on  me,-on my heart and soul who have loved me and whom I have loved deeply. They have inspired me, taught me, lead me and because of their love, insight and wisdom I have grown immensely-they have all been special angels-and I am sure that I shall have a few more in my life who shall touch me for a moment, or for  many years-for God works in miraculous ways.

Thus bless each relationship-for they all involve the heart-and spirit. A most profound heart to heart connection that we  have been involved in-they all did  their work  in our lives for their own special reason-unclear perhaps even now-but special reasons they do have . At times we cannot see why, but the day will come when we  will realize why-So be grateful, be thankful for it, and bless it-and set it free.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment