Saturday 4 February 2017

NOTE: Deo Gratias



Image result for heart overflowing
Oh-today is such a special day indeed. Everything is always as it has to be, and should be.

Some days there is so much in one`s heart and mind, that it simply cannot be expressed-it sort of blocks all the outlets and channels-such is today. Not because I am sad, it is because I am so happy and feel so complete in so many ways filled with love and brilliant light. Joy and happiness is overflowing from my heart. I follow  Our Lord`s instructions to pray in private, this is the only place I ever talk about it, for it is truly a private conversation between God/Our Lady and I. But, today being so very special, for She always answers me if I have a request-thus as always; She has. And I feel so very blessed and immeasurably grateful  for Her immense kindness, grace and love; for today She came through big time.
 
So, really this short “thank you” note is for Her, for being the “Alpha and Omega”, the all everlasting , Eternal Consciousness-God;  for allowing life to be so  beautiful, precious and blessed for people I love and care for. But- above all for always being there for me when the need arises. 
 
I have always promised that I would never ever ask for anything material for myself, only for others- except of things of the heart, spirit and soul for myself. Thus it has been, thus it shall be. So-thank you my Blessed Mother, Queen of the most Holy Rosary. Deo Gratias.

No comments:

Post a Comment