Thursday 15 September 2016

Old thoughts



Image result for antique letters
Nu my darling,

I really am something--a piece of work. And I've been reading some of our letters on Dragonsoul. Oddly enough, or maybe not at all, but the ones I randomly selected are just the ones my sister needs to hear. After all of these years I finally have something to share with my younger self. My heart is so full, so full. I stand mute and humbled before Grace.

And you...we, us. How could we not have fallen madly in love with each other? When I go to my grave it will be knowing that we have loved. We alive within our god. There is so much to say now that not even silence could hold so much as an atom of it. There is no end to the ocean of my being, and I stand aghast before the sheer beauty and holiness of what you have given me; and  speechless I stand before your infinite patience in showing me time and again just what it is that I am--often despite myself. 

A tree you planted, within my soul, and it has born fruit. My precious beautiful dragon, this note in pencil--it cannot end. Even within sorrow now--the giving and the sweetness which is life itself. I called an angel for a frightened little girl and my heart broke forth into the world as compassion.
  

......now really however can I be angry when you write such.






No comments:

Post a Comment