Wednesday 8 June 2016

Notes


 Out of the blue I find a FB page that I had opened ages ago, that I had actually forgotten about; but God works in very mysterious ways and keeps reminding me now and then of you- He forces me to look more deeply than just a daily prayer for you. I have the " Quetzal" blog I haven`t seen since I put it up, which contains the same. Here are just a few random entries-as you know, there are so many more; I stopped at "100 something"-maybe one day in my old age I will publish the rest, as well as my notes to you. I just have to "laugh and cry, and cry and laugh about it all again"-as Leonard Cohen puts it, as I read your awesome words; I hope you will feel the same way as I do. Really worth reading.

Words written say so much more than the spoken word. They are all your notes from different years; some newer than others. Mmmm so many! How did you do it-by magick?  Mind you, I did a fair bit of writing also. It was my daily ritual like prayers-now it`s only prayers. You have become a daily bead on my rosary. Oh, what tangle webs we weave-remember; love, undivided loyalty? 

I thank you for all from my heart. I do love you so very much- but you know that, don`t you? The Calla Lilies are for you.


Inspire
-Beloved arany Cicukam
You inspire me. And that is the biggest understatement the world has ever known. Why?
Because you are the lotus crown in the infinite sky of my heart, and I love you so damn much that I get to feeling like Taz, who could express that love to you better than I ever could, being the Tazmanian Devil and all.
Woman, you are my life, and were you the very cup of death so still would I drink of you even unto the glory of the ages. Amen
With endless love to my love, my heart, my little dragon.
Kisskiss...
Indigo 


United in blood
-Cicukam
I know it`s a bit early...but when I saw us there so nicely posed, how could I resist? We are one heart together. And one sky. Sometimes you might think that I am just saying that...but in you the whole of me falls together. Flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood. And for all my days will I follow you...ever my every psalm of gratitude and of wonder.
Kissing you softly, my angel. I miss you ever so terribly today and it seems as though the closer we come into the surrender of communion with one an other the more beautifully it hurts.
Draco Indigo

Bottom of Form

Joystick
A big hug!
-S.......
My cicukam!
Ooooh, but still wonders never cease? My lovely baroness--she remembers but a single dream and it just so happens to be the very one whereof it can only be said that I ain`t even in it?! ROLF. I will get back to you on the dream anyway, my darling sweetheart, as well as 11:11.
And are you having fun with your brand new vroom-vroom? Makes me wonder nostalgically back to the days before automatic transmissions. Behold, my S...... with a joy-stick.LOL
Alas, I must bid adieu for now. To punish you I will meet you in a dream beneath the Jacaranda.You shan`t remember.
Indigo 


-Quetzal
Why certainly dearest! You may most any of my things anytime you wish. So the short answer is yes..but the long answer will take me so far beyond my alotted twelve lines that I will not now begin it.
Aaaah, but I mingle my passion with your fiery breath. I burn. I burn. I stoke the delicious amber of your wrath with my tail--exhort you to fry the creepy critters to a crisp! My bood-lust is stirred. I remember the wild ride across the Eurasian steppes, the joy of pillage and plunder. So have it my Magyar queen. make Atilla proud.
Kisskiss darling!
Draco


Unholy
-Edes arany Csillagom
I am missing you, rather, my dearest heart, my cicukam...but when you wax philosophical, not only do you make my day, but behold--my tail takes on a life of its own!
Be well dearest. Even Christmas shall pass. Just a few more days and it will be over. I am planning a little Christmas sermon for Assisi...a fiery little bloodfeast, full of hail-stones and dragon-shadows, that goes without saying. No Christian that dares read it will soon forget the stirring of the Elder gods--let alone my personal take on this most unholy of annual occasions.
Kisskiss, sweetheart darling.
Indigo-Sky Dragon
Top of Form



Solstice
-My dearest S.....
Aloha my scaly angel!
Just a quick note, in pencil, on this our second solstice together. Still hoping against all hope that you will indeed receive a certain package in the mail before next year. Meanwhile, I have become a writer in residence of an on-line magazine with a readership of six million. A paying magazine, that is,contract and all, for ten articles every ninety days.Let us call that a beginning, shall we?
It`s about time I was paid for the only thing in life I`m passionately good at. And though I am a crusty old fatalist, beneath it all, I am also a dreamer.
Sostice-Sky Dragon
Top of Form


Csilllag
-My deares Edes arany Viragom/Csillag
You know something, S..... dearest? You are just about the most precious lizard that ever laid an egg! I thought I would let you know that, hmm? Even I get to feeling right amorous on occasion, and especially today, on account of a simply wonderful coincidence.
See, I spent a most pleasant afternoon wrapping something that will be put on a mule-train to you, tomorrow. For you, of course. And then your package arrived...brought `round by a certain old witch whom I have decided is being fed too well. That is neither here nor there...but that ravishing likeness of you just made my day...(picture I mean)
and then...it all made my day all over again when I placed you most prettily upon my alter, betwixt the moon and the sea and an ancient tree, while merrily sucking on Werther`s Original.
Like I said, dearest--that is what I call superior timing. I really do not deserve you. be that it may, my tail is superbly long and it knows not half my modesty. Why, back on the home world I could wrap myself up in it from top to bottom, all of seven layers deep! But now said tail is all for you--every last inch of it. And I will wrap it around you like...sin!
And on that pleasant thought
Indigo


Muggles
-S.....
Remembrance, Peace, Compassion
...so, like I was saying! The little details ..who can be bothered with cranky Muggles when, between the earth and her Moon, riding the solar winds to radiant power, you have an infinite universe of love within which to play at unfolding the sky in your heart?
All that, my puszta Dragon...and I have you. What more could I want?
kisskiss sweet dove. Hold fast My every breath is yours when we fly together.
Enjoy your time with your Auntie...brush up on your Magyar. It`s only life after all.
Holding you close, my compass star.
Ciao,
Indigo


Birth
My dearest sweetheart-light, hope, promise
The birth of light, of hope, of glory. Promise? Aye, you have my word on it.
Just now...checking up on you again. Missing you like mad and loving you
so sweetly.Kisskiss darling.
Your cuddly little fire breathing lizard...
Indigo-o

 Bottom of Form
Apache
-My edes darling Ducky-Wucky
Blessing,
May the sun bring you new energy by day.
May the moon softly restore you by night.
may the rain wash away your worries.
May the breeze blow new strength into your being.
May you walk gently through the world
and know its beauty all the days of your life.
Apache blessing.
And ooooh ducky, I sooooo love you. Might this prayer come to you on the
wings of a goose. Might it keep you warm all day. Might it find you at peace
by moonshine when you return, even unto my heart and the fire of my love.
Indigo


Frustration
-Quetzal
Hoping for better days ahead.
After that little stunt She deigned to pull yesterday I was more than
ready to toss the entire consecration. Maybe blessed Saint Peter
would have thought it funny to nail Her in the head with a divine
coconut.
Truly this is the only logical explanation I can come up with.
Obnoxious and in seriously bad taste in what that ill-timed message
remains, nonetheless. And but for the hapless messenger --oh my dearest Cica!
Should I let you off the hook? Throwing lit matches down the maw of
a rumbling volcano is ever so endearing, and I simply adore my brave little dragon.
Kisskiss
Lucientien

Bottom of Form

 Pressure

-My sweet fire-kitty--May the longtime sun shine upon you!
Aloha my angel.Just checking in with you after that huge low pressure
system that moved across the state these couple of days--but you
know me and pressure. Otherwise, like you, I`m just coasting along...
in-gathering my disciples, lost in endless prayer, and one day flowing
into the next like fog and snow of autumn.
A sad and beautiful time, my thoughts drawn by the soft touch of the
raven dark angel and the slow, inexorable passage of fleeting years.
Time for the haunting melodies of Faure, hmm?
Time for sweet kisses of wormwood and long embraces, on which winds
blow.
Indigo

Bottom of Form


 Bottom of FSnakes
-S....
Hi sweetheart. Here is to wishing I were as dumb as an ox.So, I`m going
into sequestration for a few days to contend with my fiendish mind.
I do have a lot to tell you, but soughing was never easy, even for snakes,
thus will it have to wait.
I will be back soon my love--I promise. Pray for me in the meanwhile.
hard. For both mercy and inner peace. Tell M. to cut me slack before
I go over to the other side.
Meanwhile I will be drinking structured water by the gallon and bathing
in holy oil, as well as the sweat of my unholy brow.
Kisskiss my sweet cicukam.
Indigo


Bottom of Form

Sewing
-My arany Cicukam
Well beloved , twas this or the Raphael with naked baby. I looked at
her for a long time and thought
...I know just what she is thinking, namely:
``Holy shit on a hot brick--they actually say that I`m still a virgin?``
See, no-one in their right mind actually chooses to be a warrior,
let alone god`s mother. So, when you can, you sit down and chill
with a bit of sewing. Know what I mean?
kisskiss, my sweet angel.
Indigo ..

Bottom of Form
Fritz
-Darling
Oh my dearest sweetest cicukam. My heart goes out to you and your family. Come seek shelter there, in the pine-scented vastness of my solitudes. Look to the stars and remember where little Fritz has gone to become a sunbeam of hope in our heavens to shine his light in the outer darkness.
Be it the cat or the goldfish that the cat ate...a death in the family will be ever just that. But he was loved, and that was his gift to you. May you ever honor it.
So call me if you have a mind to, and we will do it together.
Indigo Olie 
How ?
-Meine liebste
Oh how do I love thee? Hmm? In all of thy infinite ways, my fiery Baroness.
For behold, I woulds`t become jealous even of time itself. Indeed, my
ardor cannot countenance so faithless a paramour before thee, and now
as winter fast approaches I would to keep you warm within my embraces,
letting not so much as time betwixt our lips, my faerie rose of cold and desolate lands.
Oh to behold yon flower of thy graces born in our Lady`s infinite midnight burning. No flower wet with teary dew can to thy lips their likeness bare!
Indigo Olie Dragon 
Top of Form


Remember
-Darling
Do you remember when roses actually smelled like..well, like roses?
As I was grazing about the vales of Avalon today, in my search for my next missive to you, I chanced to begin, upon a whimsey, to make a list of my heroes. And O! What a strange crew they turned out to be! Much like their captain and his lady, woudn`t you know? And even two popes were even among the precious lot.
Saille, by the way, is my sacred tree. Saille is willow, and with her branches I weave our dreams.
Thought I`d pass that along...just because..you know? In dreams as intimate as the breath of the rose petals I sing to love my sweetheart on the haunted lakes of yesterday and tomorrow, in the rising of the cold mists of the twilight...and find that She is you. My Proteas, by the sea from whence she came all dripping.
Think that canst match your madness with dreams. I hail from all times which are not, and never were but the slow passing of a wizard.
O

Top of Form

Owl
-Oh my sweet Love. You are all the wonder of life itself.
And while you were sleeping, I flew through the snow covered forest in the shape of an owl, hunting for mice and for wisdom.
 Dream 
- River-soul
Last night, I dreamed that I was breaking bread with none other than Lord Krishna. I had pitched my tent in the desert. He came to me there with Radha at his side, and in my presence he had prepared the couch for our repast. I took from the hand of Lord Krishna my sustenance and from Radha was I given a drink. I sat between them. And I ordered the Lord himself to desist from his pleasures until we were done! Naturally, he thought this outlandish request exquisitely funny. The mortal dares command the blue-skinned god of love. Indeed.
I had awakened, already yesterday, into a deeper dream.Two lines had come to me, and beckoned--I know not whither.
``From out of a cup of lapis lazuli dids`t I drink an ocean of stars; wisdom`s own light in the roaring flame``.
Take my hand , S....... And FLY.
When I understand more of this I will use words to point the way. Until then I will scream like a hawk against the cliffs. Or do you understand?
Never will I leave you behind. For ours is the kingdom of the heart. And ours is the power and the glory thereof, for now and forever, world without end. I Behold the shaking of the earth as I rise in rivers of lava to claim the rocks as my very own, stripped bare and slowly in their element.
Olie

S......., River-soul. I invoke you. Would you know of my love? 
Top of Form


Angel
- My beloved Cicukam
Tis you who are my angel. And in you do I place my trust.
... 


Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment