Wednesday 20 April 2016

Just musing


Today I took a long look at myself and had a serious conversation with myself about life; which I have to say has been sitting for sometime on my mind. Life, time, the minutes are so fleeing-moment by moment our lives seem to tick down and what do we have left? One forever questions everything. However the bottom line is that only the memories remain which form us. Be it real or illusionary, it always real to the mind for it knows no difference between "thinking" it or "doing" it. We often live within pages of books and feel more at home there than in the actual so called "present", for there is no such thing really, for all flow into each other-past, present and future.  So on this note I started to unravel my true reality.

How lucky, how blessed, how special my life has been I have come to realize. I have been to many wondrous places, been among so many pages and have lived a precious life; - for simply one reason only- I have been truly loved. Not many can say this with heart, soul and head, for often one may confuse love with infatuation or simply the physical manifestation of the actual act. That is absolutely not it. Love just "IS"- the  purpose of it has yet to unfold in an other non-linear reality which we are not privy to now. But one simply has to have faith in love which equates to God of which we are a tiny fractal of. If we accept this reality, then loss, sadness, fear is dispelled and one finds true happiness-or as perhaps Buddha would say" non attachment" or "nirvana" or perhaps "enlightenment"- I think it is self realization.

It is well known that every seven years we are totally renewed in every possible way- each cell every molecule and each atom re-groups. We become an entire new being-thus it has been with me, but with a special twist when real love is involved it becomes the "reason of being". In this space of time one becomes completely the other and this is the reason why things are where they are now- at a complete standstill. The term :"Coming in and out of your life"  does not apply, for we only come in, and stay in-and this is the purpose of existence. Sounds very odd, but if one looks hard into one`s soul  truly with unconditional love the answer is very easy to see. So-do you see what that first seven years have done? Do you understand? Do you comprehend its importance? It is the very answer to our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment