Wednesday 9 September 2015

Why now



Well just in case you are wondering it is time to clean house, I have so many blogs lying around that they need sweeping out.....well not that many really- under 10 blog spots- I shall bring to life a couple of more in the next while, so keep tuned.

Seeing that we have a tetrad- a blood moon, the Jewish New Year, the Pope coming to the White House and the expectation of the "end of the world" by a meteor or a Tsumani on the 28th of September and a few more titillating items on the agenda of God, I would like to enter the kingdom of heaven with a clean slate and conscience   - though in reality I doubt that anything will happen, but a new beginning for the planet; including myself as for all.

I think we have stepped finally into the energy of the next dimension which started way back in 1987 with the" Harmonic Convergence" - all this has taken a number of years to gel- 2012 was simply passing the halfway mark, and I strongly feel this is what the Maya and the other prophecies were fore-telling. We are deep into the change, the "Great Shift"is upon us finally. It is exiting times ahead of us-nothing is the old energy anymore. Us neither, I suppose. 

Activation, so to speak of those supposed "junk DNA" molecules -cranking it up to 44% from the 33% we are at now; guess some would call it "Ascension" maybe some "Rapture".

So- I have to do a lot of work in the next few weeks in more ways then one.

No comments:

Post a Comment