Saturday 12 May 2012

15 May 2012



 Yes--this message I see is for me.

This month shall never return--the 15th of May 2012 will be a reflection on you very existence. It is the date that you have chosen eons ago to walk into your future existence and allow your higher self to make the decision.

You are at the crossroads, choose wisely--for your entire existence shall be determined through whatever action you deem to take at this time. Ask yourself--why are you in this position? What must you change? What must you  now need to do? --the deadline is the 15th May!--beyond that there is no return, no redemption. Thus think with your heart, not your head, and let go of the pain and suffering of those early years. If you do--love and light shall be your journey towards the center of My Heart--of your God. Thus all will transpire according to Divine Law--My Will--and your own benefit.

Sacrifice nothing NOW--it s not needed.
Eternal I AM--your God
Why am I in this position? What needs to be changed? What I need to do?

Because I let things slide and are obsessing on things that is not for me to change.  I leave it all in the hand of the Blessed Mother, and proceed forward. I have been given a lot of advice, yet I am going after my own stupid head. Oliver is where he needs to be, if this is the way he want to look at things--so be it. I didn`t do anything on purpose, all I did was simply love him for whom he is--with no ulterior motive. 

As for other things--I am simply lazy and want to take life easy--but then there is nothing to expect in return--Work in , positive results--no work, no results. I finally should be able to get it. I haven`t done much the past few years except basically have my head above water, yet I have so many gifts--knowledge, talents.  What am I doing with them-nothing. Thus--this is my last chance--I have said this before , but it is now.I have been warned--Our Blessed Mother has been so very good to me/ to us--and look at me. Even the post before this--Not cool.So--time to get in shape in more ways than one if I want to ascend to a better position--in all areas of my life--as She said it is the beginning and not the end. Also, this life is going on, --same but in a positive venue--nothing negative. So--I have to quit this expecting stuff to happen--All will what I expect! She said that.

Thus I am in this position because I hold onto the past--the romance, the love, the fantasy. I need to let it go like the little Japanese boats--for then I am just making time and progressing nowhere.If he`s gone--he`s gone--it is the Divine Will of Our Lord--so be it.

What needs to be changed?
Everything--to all opposites entirely!There is now a new horizon--if he wants to return he will--if not well, that is the way it will be. Next time--perhaps.

AS for all the other things--that are at a standstill, time for a shake up. Thus it will be--from today on all will be different.  Thus--all has to change 180degrees--no looking back only forward with love and gratitude and total commitment to Our God--Our Lady in every way and form--Starting from the 13th day of Consecration--I am up to there.

What I need to do?
Commit, commit, commit to a time frame--and to the promises that I need to keep. The changes I need to do. I need to persevere, need to put in time--and give up this laziness. 
3 months; re-evaluation on August 15th / 2012--we shall proceed from there whatever the messages instruct me.

I need to be more persistent, more drive, more in tune with what needs to be done. And do it.
Above all follow the instructions of Our Blessed Mother--She is gracious enough to let me know, yet I do nothing--I am sorry. 

I need to plan the work and work the plan--one day at a time.Take the advice to the Greatest Salesman--!Work from my higher self, from my heart. 

Make a visual plan--and follow it--in all areas of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment