Saturday 12 May 2012

Fly



Okay--you win, you are let go free. It is a very hard decision for me and I do it with a heavy heart--but I shall never forget.  I love you very much--I always have, always will, but this is what I need to do. Maybe you come  back, perhaps not--This must be. I leave it up entirely to Our Blessed Mother, Our Lady, She has spoke--and I hear.

I have come to terms with it--and time to put all into full gear, there is much so be done--I am ready. Goodbye my beloved, darling Cicukam--my otherself. I shall not mention you ever--only if I hear from you one day.
fly, fly, fly.--to the stars.

You are free. Thank you for loving me--and the beautiful experience.

Thank you My Blessed Mother for allowing us to be together for a moment in time--I am ever grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment