Saturday 21 April 2012

Note

 
The point is that when you really, really love somebody it dims all and you are prepared to do anything. Now, I have loved you--no!--love you till the end of time and beyond, but how can I make you see when you are not prepared to give all for love. 

You so want to be loved, so you say --but are you prepared to love in return?  You see the prize that lies in love is giving and not getting anything--. Loving and wanting nothing back is the real experience, the feeling of the heart that will never ever return after the moment that it has expressed the feeling of true love. How beautiful to be able to give one`s love to one`s beloved. Rumi was right--always and forever about the purpose and soul of love. The one who has it is blessed, and some never experience the passion of the fire of love. We had it for a moment--hadn`t we? --Can we not re-capture it once more? It all lies within our hearts--we have the gift, but do we accept it? Do we take it and treasure it once more? Or do we sacrifice it up for our pride, for our hard headedness and for our vanity?

Today I wrote you a note--pleading to come back, to return to love, hear the whisperings of our souls that is yearning to be within love once more, wanting to be wanted , to be in a place where we once were, to be part of each other, to be within each other--Come back to me darling, sweet spirit of my other self--come to me, to my embrace. We--a half of an other, never to be complete but within each other--we who have found each other, we who are squandering our gifts because of our own stubbornness--we who choose something else instead of choosing with the heart. 

I am totally lost without you, my life makes no sense, there is no reason for anything --so, please--if you love me come back. We can be so very happy, we can experience life, spirit , soul--and above all God --Our Lady together.

I know you love me, I know you care, I know you want me --but is your heart enough of a guide, or not. You see--we-- I as well as you have many faults, but if we really love each other then all shall be over bridged--nothing can stop the power of love. And I do so very much love you, I know that you love me just as much. Without you I am incomplete, I am half, I am lost and I am in the dark--be my guide, be my light --make me complete and be one with me. All has a reason--you are my reason. as I am your reason--As we are God`s reason for being.

Why can you not see?
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment