Thursday 22 March 2012

Come Suzanne


Of course--
always and forever. I shall go with you where ever you wish to go. To the end of the earth, end of the galaxy and end of the universe and beyond
                                                      --But, you know that don`t you? You have always known that.
                                                                                                                                                Your Suzie




I am called to embark on a journey- an adventure, I am called to live and breathe and think and feel and touch and taste and smell and hear and see the very highest and greatest that I can envision for the world and for myself at every moment- to live that vision in the flesh as the very truth of my being, with deepest passion, with utmost ecstatic intensity and with unfailing integrity- and then go to beyond , utterly beyond it, back to the ineffable existential from which all arose. And I want you to come on that journey of discovery. 

Yes, you! I want you to be there with me every step of the way as I take the road less traveled by, beyond the wildest and most rapturous conceptions of the imagination, and into that undiscovered country which is the height and the depth and the breadth of my immortality, my soul. Yes, you, my countess, my queen. Know that through your faith and belief you hold a key to my surrender. I would storm the very gates of Valhalla now, to wrest from the gods the very essence of dream- to plant the golden apples of magic and life within the heart of my innermost heart-yea, to live Christed, as my very Self, not as a follower of the universal but as that very universal itself, down to the last fiber of my glorified flesh. 

Come Suzanne. Let us wander far beyond the pale of the world. Let us harvest the light and weave it through like ribbons of glory throughout the fertile black soil of the earth. only dream is real. Only power. Only love. The rest is not worthy of us. Let us quit it hence and fly into the empyrean which was ever our birthright- we who were born to dance amidst the stars, not grovel like worms before the ravening shadows of our unclaimed Being.

Aum

Sweetest love and kisses,

Olie
http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment