Monday 28 January 2019

Keresztmami

Image result for beautiful clouds
My sweet, wonderful, beautiful aunt was buried today. My mother keeps referring to her sister with the adjective “poor” Olgi. I keep saying to her-it is poor us really. We are the one`s left with the pain and the tears and the loss. Yes, death is sad. Yes, death is release. Yes, death is  really to be celebrated. However that is a hard  for a human heart. One`s consolation is one`s faith, thus having one eases the burden and the pain. If it does not, then our faith is simply a projection, an illusion which we just try and believe. 

Even the strongest of faith often have a seed of doubt lingering within them-it is difficult no matter how pious one is to accept it fully. Probably only the saints have had that grace from God showered onto their soul. As Our Lord Jesus said –: "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." So, acceptance of death would hardly be a problem. Sadly, very few of us have faith the size of a mustard seed especially when we are touched by death.

Thus I say: “Immaculate Heart of Mary I place all my trust in You! " She makes all things happen. Rest in peace in the arms of God, my beloved Keresztmami, you live within us till we meet again. We love you so very much, may Our Lord light your way and may your travels be a joyous one.
Your loving niece-
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment