Wednesday 14 November 2018

Samsara

Related image
Who am I ? I am exactly whom I say I am. Nothing more nothing less. I play no games, tell no lies, try not to inflict pain, nor project untrue imaginings- either with soul or spirit nor the physical. That would be a dangerous game for me-I would be very bothered by my conscience.  I try to work from my soul as far as possible, it always has been that way. You see most of us go far deeper than it seems on the surface, most of us human beings  are really guided by the light-though very few still are blind to it. Why, or how that works  I cannot say-that is beyond my comprehension, I just accept it. All I know that it  "is". 
What you see, feel about me  is who I am really. Neither did I choose this path, it was chosen for me-, all I know this to be true in my simple humanness. I  have accepted it, know that it is the right path to tread. At times it is very painful, at times far beyond all happiness. It really has nothing to do with the physicality of being. My oversoul knows, so does it understand as well as it directs all. I do not question it, I never have. I merely allow it to make its own decisions, thus I follow for I know that it the path I have to follow, and above all it is the right one for me. Everything  goes far  beyond our perception, far beyond our physical being.

Some things just defy explanation, or why it actually happens. Especially souls coming into and out of  one`s life, I have thought about it long and hard and the answers do not come. I never seek it, as God is my witness.  I never plan it . However mostly at times when I feel safe, at peace and within a space where I am in a safe harbour is when things happen, and souls show up in my life-and more attachment in some form-be it love or hate and all things in between. And once more I am so frightened and scared as to what lies ahead of me. I don`t want to be ever hurt again, yet the path is very unpredictable, dangerous and filled with dragons and monsters.
All I know is I have to accept blindly the instructions from spirit. No, not for the sake of love, but love of God. The outcome often is still under a veil-indefinitely. Often these times, life seems to be in total chaos. The cycle of samsara --but I really do think there is an underlying plan for each and everyone of us.

As for tomorrow, that still has to be determined, but today is good. One has to accept that nothing stays the same, everything changes. The Buddhist have the right philosophy to get out of the wheel of life, is non-attachment. This is damn hard, as the ego is adamant at being attached for its own survival, thus until we control and reign in ego we are in continual suffering within the wheel of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment