Wednesday 1 March 2017

Of dragons

l
Related image
  No, -you have been gone for a thousand days-to be a bit Shakespearean. Life goes on as it must-in a good way. Love trickles in and then trickles away-for everybody; like the tides ever returning. This is just so. We all make our own futures, write our own legend. Don`t we?  I often wonder where you are, what you are doing-thinking?  I think I know. Well it is said that linear time does not exist, quantum time is “timeless and limitless"-so as they say in the West Indies, “no problem”, things are as they have to be, always. For a long time way back-"in the days of war and peace" as you so aptly put it-all was so calculated, and sure. I always thought it was me causing the war, I blamed myself, I thought that it is what I have said, or not said. Maybe I crowded you, made you felt trapped, stifled, but it isn`t like that, is it?  Just our wiring is different, though I often wonder how we would have fared in the world together? You and I. I am a bit more grounded, but still I don`t think enough. No, we were never meant for the world-but  for higher realms.

Where are your thoughts these days?  You say things then nothing comes of it. Do things nothing comes of it. Plan things and they fall by the wayside. Rather odd approach for a deep thinker. Really time to think things through-life is far too short, complex and simple in a way.  Don`t worry, nothing major at times-but still it happens. Way back, way, way back years ago, words were said, it made me feel terrible and awful. Now, I see that you are searching so hard, looking for that impossible dream that is ever so illusive-well in a sense  something that does not exist.  You are still rowing that boat, the same boat-in the immense space called “life”.  But, by now I know,-it is very familiar to me, so I just let it go by and hope and wish for a better day tomorrow, for you and for me. Even these days I still ask myself, shall you be here for me- ever or never?  Were you actually there ever? I wonder,  for I know myself, I know human nature- but I still I have no idea.

Most would categorize us as entirely insane, they would be perfectly right.  All about us was totally madness. I do have to smile .Why? Well -our whole relationship, if I can call it that is highly unorthodox if I may describe it as that. We have secrets upon secret to tell. Don`t we? All like in a mystery romance novel that people imagine themselves being in. Crazy in love-is a great theme song for us, well I hope it`s us! Maybe you did really need a Naomi for some weird reason.  Something new is always exciting. No?  I asked you to play-you didn`t respond. Would have been fun though. I guess maybe it is no fun when you know whom you are playing with-the mystery just isn`t there.

Now would be a great time to have a bottle of wine with you--or even better, something stronger or weirder. Oh, well, all out of luck, at least not like the Air Supply song "All out of Love" I am not quite there yet. Yes, "to be or not to be that is the question", though I doubt it what Shakespeare was thinking.Though he too had questioned life, one would say, "et tu William"--as all humans do from the dawn of man. Et tu my Indigo Dragon.....and so it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment