Wednesday 4 January 2017

Hero instinct


Image result for damsel in distress
 A strange thing came my way the other day-it just popped up on my computer, an ad of course, when I read the title, I got rather curious. Well, any woman would want to know the mystery of :” What men secretly want, desire and crave”.  ~A secret that every woman should know-which will trigger an intense impulsive desire in a man. This all brings emotional balance-a way of “being emotionally in tune” with him.  Knowing and practicing to awaken his ancient animalistic instinct  –would bring results of infinite bliss, intense passion and a relationship lasting a lifetime~.  Sounded good to me-though I cannot complain about my relationship at this time, but one can always improve on things.  Passion is good-though I have no idea how better it can be when two fire signs get together-it does become a bonfire.

The prologue was at least five minutes long and rather tedious, I wanted to skip forward to the actual ”secret” as my curiosity was at its peak level-and I wanted to know all the details right “there and then”. What is this “great secret” –which is apparently even under the radar of men-they sort of carry this desire sub-consciously.  I was rather excited at the prospect of learning something where, my relationship would be cemented forever-as the ad had promised.

I have to confess-these days everyone is an expert on everything,  one can  go crazy regarding all the advice –especially relating to love and passion. But-I thought I should get to know this “secret”. So what is this “secret”? It is called the : “hero instinct”. Apparently according to psychologists, all men desire to be heroes-this inspires them gives them strength and they will do everything in their power to demonstrate this-especially when they are getting the energy from a woman. This remind me of the Shiva/Shakti principle“-consciousness Shiva(masculine), energy Shakti(feminine). Makes sense. But how does a woman do this?

Triggering the hero instinct of a man has more to do with being : “ one`s self ” completely, than any other thing.  Meaning being one`s authentic self, using one`s feminine power to allow a man to become the rock he can depend on, a tree growing down and  into the earth,-supporting his woman. It means allowing  the man to feel that he is the  foundation of a woman`s  personal power, that he is someone she can rely on and trust-with eyes closed.  

This makes him feel powerful, needed and wanted-which in truth he is. I have always said that I need to feel I can completely trust a man I love regarding his judgement  in the relationship-if there is a fire and he says run left, without the slightest of doubt I would run left. I would  put my life in his hands completely-knowing that he knows the right thing to do. I need to feel the safety in my relationship. That is why I have always been drawn to powerful men-never looks, but strength of character and intelligence.

Now-this makes absolute sense to me-as this is how I always am, have always been. This is no revelation to me, as when love is involved all men want to save their “damsel” from the dragon. It is as it should be. A woman should be a woman, a man a man-has always been my mantra. Maybe I am just old fashioned-born in the wrong century. I have always agreed with my Hungarian blood which calls the man one loves: “my lord”-works for me. It is not that woman become slaves-but man it the hunter, and the woman is the nurturer. I have always hated this woman lib thing.

Men like the feeling of being the man in the relationship, and this can range from leading the relationship to doing all the heavy lifting. However, to get a man to man up and claim one as  his, one must be willing to step aside, to give up control, to lower one`s emotional wall and talk to him like he one` special  man, one`s king.  To trigger his hero instinct, one must be willing to act like his queen, a queen that needs to be cherished and protected. To do that, one must be willing to be soft and gentle with him. If one want to trigger a man’s hero instinct, one must be willing to lower one`s  guard and allow him to take the lead.

This approach I have to say from experience-works great. Now-this is certainly not deceiving, it has to be honest and genuine, all coming from the heart. If one in not sincere-it will eventually back fire, for truth always comes out in the end. Seeing-apparently I have been rather familiar with this “secret” all my life-maybe it is in my DNA-but I thought I would share it here, just in case someone can use the advice, which is in a nutshell right here.  

Bottom line-every woman wants to be saved and protected by her knight-and every man yearns to be that knight. Actually- it is the most beautiful, romantic and passionate thing ever, to be in love with one`s hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment