Friday 9 December 2016

Strange days


Image result for sage  burning
 Reality has totally faded out, I seem to be in a strange new land-as if being on some drug, but I am not.  Lately it feels like I have been, or am in a different universe-nothing seems real, time has no sense at all, and things that happened yesterday seems as if they happened years ago yet years ago seems like this very moment. I have to confess I have been under tremendous stress lately, the likes of it that I have never experienced the likes of it -I have not slept in days- not a wink, so that certainly does not help the problem; that is if there is one.

I am plagued by strange, unfamiliar thoughts-all whirling about in my head, which I cannot escape. The dead seem to pre-occupy my mind more than the living these days for some reason; they give me solace to some degree to my turbulent spirit. I cannot think clearly-nothing makes sense that did, and it is like I have stepped through the looking glass.

My mind seems to be cluttered, so is my environment-filled with things , memories and reminders that I no longer need or interests me. I feel crowded-yet I am alone. They all seem to weigh me down like an anchor, and I feel I am being suffocated by all .Time to de-clutter-body, mind and spirit; and that goes for my environment as well. Time  do some smudging with sage and get rid of everything and everybody-with positive intention and love ofcourse.


No comments:

Post a Comment