Sunday 27 November 2016

Quakers and I


  Wow-the year has gone already; it boggles the mind. I really think that for some reason, I have no idea why, but linear time is speeding up. I am not going to dwell on this, as I have not even the slightest theory-but neither do any physicists -so we shall leave it there.

Candles going, incense burning now I have to get going with my thoughts-and today was a good  day; thanks God. Human life is rather strange when you inspect it closely-we are so fragile and affected by so many things around us-especially if you are a person , that I would call an old soul. By that I mean you have seen, experienced and lived through numerous events, lives and are capable to see the outcomes of certain unfoldings happening in this existence. We often pass many things up which we should become aware off, yet we just go blindly by –which would be very helpful in our awareness and for our enlightenment.

I have done a little research on the internet regarding our house where we live -as I feel there is something going on here. Nothing bad-but good, but rather strange. This was a Quaker settlement –fine upstanding people, God loving people , only  a few- about 5 families in 1801 and especially where we are, around our creek which is a small river. I feel very strongly that some are still around here, the reason I feel is that they loved this place, and that is what mom and I are feeling. It is an amazing beautiful area and easy to fall in love with it. According to the historical writings they had about a 100 or more acres each around the river as it is a very fertile area close to the lake.

 I have no fear whatsoever, but  we are both experiencing lucid dream-which we never did, or cant`t sleep so many nights, or just filled with anxiety, much emotional upheaval or at times just absolute serenity and peace. I know we are not alone here-but surrounded by nothing bad-only good. Mom has more problems than I, but she is more sensitive than I. But-without knowing what we feel-it is the same for both of us-mom and I. Even when we are not feeling well-we are experience the same things-physical as well as psychological and mental. No-there is no paranormal activity at all around us- only feelings, and good one`s at that. So I have no fear whatsoever- in fact I feel very safe and protected by them-and very welcome-I so very much love my place; I am on the ground level about 40 yards from the river.

About four houses down is where they have a tiny historical cemetery-I have mentioned this before, where many of the folks are buried-so they are close. More than the original five families-but not that many-mostly – from mid 1800`s. I went to read them all some days ago-and one wonders that these people actually lived and walked the earth, walked this very place where I was standing. So incomprehensible. But-we all go through the same-live and die; one truth in existence, that non of us escape-just a matter of time. But-we still think about it, and wonder about it.

When we moved in here, into this house- we did sprinkle “Holy Water” around- but I am thinking of doing a “sage burning ritual”-so they may go on their way peacefully, happily and with joy-they will be able to rest easy that their place is still loved very much and  so appreciated. Each day I give thanks for all this beauty around us-and how  lucky we are to see and experience this-I am sure that is why they are here-hard to break away from all of this wonderful creation that they too once experienced at this same spot.-it is really  hard to leave. I so wish I new their names….

No comments:

Post a Comment