Sunday 13 November 2016

Back on track



Image result for railroad tracks beautiful scenes
One needs to notice each day whether one is choosing to live in fear or love. Lately I seemed to have forgotten this important “notice”, so -consciously I have decided  to revert back to who I really am- "not fear but love". I consider myself a very positive person, and always try and do the right thing, well I screw up often, but that is all in the game. Long time ago, I did come to the conclusion that all that is important is love, kindness and compassion. I was influenced by many wonderful people that I admire; many special friends that have touched my life and  gifted spiritual and philosophical writers. Though we are born with this grace, this divine gift, we need to manifest it, but before we do it needs to be brought out.

The past little while it has been a little lopsided for me; more fear prevailed-as there was much death swirling about me-which, if we look at it is simply the natural process of life. But –hard, for those times we reflect, we question all and fear creeps into our heart and sadness. But today I made a conscious decision-to dust myself off and move on back onto the right track once more-and “allow God” to navigate my life, as He always has-especially Our Lady into whose hands I always place everything.

Fear can keep us disconnected from the loving presence inside of us, that spark of light, that fire that is passion itself, love itself. Fear hovers over us like a dark cloud; wasting precious moments that can be used more positively in creating moments of joy. Causing fear in the heart is a tactic of the ego, whether it be our own ego or the world’s ego. The world’s ego is a reflection of individual ego power and the amount of fear that is active in the world.

Fear is present when we forget that we are a part of God’s divine design. Learning to experience authentic love means abandoning ego’s insistence that one has much to fear and that we are in an unfriendly world. We can make the decision to be free from fear and doubt and return to the brilliant light of love that is always with us. Who we really are is that unclouded love of God that never changes-the body may, but the soul is eternal. We have so much kindness, joy and love to give to others-we have to allow our higher self to dictate life-our better angels to guide us. We need to remember that there is one eternal intelligence flowing though each of us-we are part of the “Divine Whole”-there is no separation.




No comments:

Post a Comment