Sunday 2 October 2016

Wonder



Image result for wonder
 I think I have the need to explain this here place-Dragonsoul. The whole series of entries in this blog have morphed into a daily journal of sorts for me in a way-well not that I write everyday, but I do most days. This was not the original reason for this blog I am sure many of you know. But as all things change, grow, expand as depending on which wave comes into the mind, and which one, one decides to ride. This is a place where I give substance to my ideas, thoughts that often  come to me. I enjoy it, tremendously, I hope you enjoy reading it. 

Everything I write are all my own ideas, my own words and  my own observations-that touch me in some way. Nothing is ever borrowed, except for a few things that at times needs to support my way of thinking, or deeper explanations of the ideas-especially when it comes to scientific stuff. But then-it is noted where the reference comes from.

Man`s mind is very strange complex mechanism indeed- and the thoughts that arise often need an outlet to express themselves. We have a need to understand that which often is not understood by the rational mind-as well as stories that touch us in our mundane existence. We all have much to say-and express. One can sincerely say that man lives mostly in his mind-always has, and expressing himself through art, music and writing. It all started back with the cave dwellers-and becoming ever more complex as man is awakening to higher consciousness and realization of his place in the cosmos.

Today there seems to be an expert for everything- on living, dying and in all things between; but on these pages you will not find advice, just simple observations that are at times are profound, at times funny and at times just a simple observation of self-of our humanity and life in general. 

As I at times read my own writing, I realize that we are such complex beings- and that we wonder about so many things-stuff that is taken for granted daily suddenly can  become such “wonders” when one really looks and thinks about it consciously. Nothing is really simple in life-all is magic, mystery and an absolute miracle-yet we so take everything for granted. Without much thought we kill an ant, we squash a spider or chase away a raccoon from the garbage bin-yet what absolute wonder of creation they are, absolutely perfect in everyway-all with eyes, ears, legs and senses-and who knows maybe even thinking .We hardly think of that-but we should of the things around us, all has life. 

 Writing gives me the time, the outlet, the gift of thinking about these things as I formulate the ideas in my mind-as we all do-but we seldom think about it consciously. That is why praying and meditation is such a grace-we stop for that brief time- and see with our “soul eyes” and have a glimpse of the eternal, whom I call God

No comments:

Post a Comment