Sunday 4 September 2016

MIracle?



Image result for eternity
“You, you the miracle of my life-I love you, I love you, I love you”.- What an awesome quote; and plenty more where this came from. Hmm, I wonder when someone say these kind of sentiments to an other, do they actually mean it? I find that we are rather strange creatures with very short memories at times. I think that we mortals drink and become drunk far too often on the waters  of Lethe, the river of forgetfulness-we forget and let love slip away far too easily. Maybe it is planned that way just in case we love far too much and  far too deeply-and ego gets threatened and lashes back. Or is it God?-so I asked God.

Thus says  God : ”No-your soul never forgets. Be grateful, be happy for the power of love stretches far beyond this life time-through many lifetimes and dimensions in fact. So total happiness I can allow only but for a moment in your linear time. I have shown you a  glimpse of what real love is. What eternal love is. What cosmic love is. 

In this one brief moment I have allowed you to understand that in this life this is impossible-but  that you come to the realization as to what is waiting for you in the next-for you present existence is very short. Poof and it is over before you know it. So, be not sad, shed no tears-for that love  which you feel embraces you, and is ever present. You have received a special gift-the gift of recognition.

Remember everything that has been once created- words or deeds have a permanent record in the universe, in the cosmos, in creation-nothing done can ever be undone if it arose from sincere, honest  and loving intention-nothing once loved can be ever unloved. Nothing ever said can ever be changed. Nothing eternal can ever die. Never forget-eternity has hardly begun yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment