Tuesday 13 September 2016

Light & Tesla


Image result for nikola tesla
 When I was at university the physics of light just fascinated me-well, that was more as a scientific  aspect of  the universe. Now that I am much older, I have an other approach to light and its function, rather far from the physics of it. Light-can behave in particle form and wave form-that we now know;  first there was energy, then there was matter-both of which is light, the latter more dense, but non-the-less, light.

We are light-I try and see all of creation through the prism of light and the words of Tesla. Thus-all being light means are thoughts, memories, words are such, and because of infinity- all goes on  forever. Nothing is ever lost.

Then as Nikola Tesla said-/in an interview in 1899
“There is mental energy within us, as well as within the works of great composers or in the verse of great poets. Life exists in many forms, but all is energy, and all is light. Matter is expression of infinite forms of light. In the Earth’s interior, there are energies of joy, peace and love. Their expressions are flowers that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man’s homeland.

Religions and philosophies teach that man can become the Christ, Buddha and Zoroaster. What I’m trying to prove is wilder, and almost unattainable- as to what to do in the Universe so every being is born as Christ, Buddha or Zoroaster-for we are all light. Matter is created from the original and eternal energy that we know as Light . Matter is an expression of infinite forms of light. I am part of a light, and it is the music. The light fills my six senses: I see it, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. Thinking of it means my sixth senses experience light.

Particles of light are a written note. A bolt of lightning can be an entire sonata. A thousand balls of lightening is a concert. These sounds are the messages to the mind that life has meaning, that the universe exists in perfect harmony, and its beauty is the cause and effect of creation. This music is the eternal cycle of stellar heavens. 


The man’s heartbeats are part of the symphony on the earth. Newton learned that the secret is in geometric arrangement and motion of celestial bodies. He recognized that the supreme law of harmony exists in the universe. The curved space of Einstein is chaos, chaos is not music. Einstein is the messenger of the time of sound and fury. 


 Do I hear the music? I hear it all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky we see above us.  According to the “theory of relativity”, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. By that Einstein’s curved will straighten. Once created, the sound lasts forever. For a man it can vanish, but continues to exist in the silence that is man’s greatest power. 

No, I have nothing against Mr. Einstein. He is a kind person and has done many good things, some of which will become part of the music. I will write to him and try to explain that the ether exists, and that its particles are what keep the universe in harmony, and the life in eternity.


Imagination is more real than life itself. It gives birth to the life. All my long life I spent in ecstasy. I am, like every being, the light. You do not need to understand. Suffice it to believe it. Everything is light. In one its ray is the fate of nations, each nation has its own ray in what great light source we see as the sun. And remember: no one who was there did not die. They transformed into the light, and as such exist still. The secret lies in the fact that the light particles restore their original state.


Is this the resurrection? No. I prefer to call it: return to a previous energy. Christ and several others knew the secret. I am searching how to preserve human energy. It is forms of light, sometimes straight like heavenly light. I have not looked for it for my own sake, but for the good of all. I believe that my discoveries make people’s lives easier and more bearable, and channel them to spirituality and morality.


Can time be abolished?  Not quite, because the first feature of the energy is that it transforms. It is in perpetual transformation, as clouds of Taoists. But it is possible to leverage the fact that a man preserves consciousness after the earthly life. In every corner of the universe exist energy of life; one of them is immortality, whose origin is outside of man, waiting for him.

The universe is spiritual; we are only half that way. The Universe is more moral than us, because we do not know his nature and how to harmonize our lives with it. I am not a scientist, science is perhaps the most convenient way to find the answer to the question that always haunts me, and by which my days and nights are turned into fire”.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment