Thursday 25 August 2016

Devotion


Image result for god

Often people find it strange that being an old country Catholic, I talk and have deep connection and resonance with  the eastern religions-I have been called a hypocrite. True- I say the Catholic rosary and have a deep connection to my Catholic roots, and a deep commitment to Mary and her blessed son, Lord Jesus- but I am also just as much devoted to Lord Krishna, Radha and Lord Ganesh- I say the Gayatri mantra with as much dedication of  faith as I do the Our Father - and I align  just as strongly with the  words of Bhagavad Gita as the Bible.  Lord Shiva-and Goddess Kali- are the very expression of  - God, of the manifestation of consciousness and energy, which creation is itself, we are that energy in creation-the mind of the Creator. Many will see this a contradiction- I not at all. The words of Lord Buddha are  just as meaningful as that of my Lord, Jesus.

If one looks at the different  religions –the bottom line is that all speak the same language, just using different words. No conflict  regarding God- be that He, She, It or Universal Consciousness or Source- God has endless animations- many millions in the Hindu faith, three in Christianity; where as none in Buddhism. So what is the truth- who has the real truth?  All is truth-for all is God, all is within God, all is without God-all is God-as we are.

Call Him the Christian manifestation  of God within the Trinity, or be His name Brahma-or be that we are all God in a way, as in Buddhism. Above all the truth is-that we do not know the mind of God-how could we.  So- whether  one believe in The Holy Trinity or Brahma, or  Our Lady or Saraswati- or if we live by the words of the Bible or the Vedas; all are a message to the human spirit, the road map for us to follow to our return to our source- whom is God, under whatever name one imagines God to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment