Sunday 19 June 2016

Brick in the wall



I totally amaze myself as to how many entries I have written in a few different blogs that I keep-at times I entirely forget and by some miracle they appear out of  the ethers ; and gives me food for thought often appropriate to the day or the time or the event in that specific moment in time-almost like divination; for that brief moment time stands still. I have to admit I am no writer, neither am I a poet or  philosopher in the least, I just write all as a conversation with myself, or perhaps – with God. Often I may read the odd entry, that simply wants to be read for its own reason-and I am rather amazed as it is all foreign to me, it is not as if  I have written it. A strange feeling-maybe I don`t write it at all but, some other entity that needs to express itself, and I am just a conduit, a receptive subject as to for it to give it a voice. 

I have given much thought to may things lately-a form of self reflection, self actualization and analysis as to where things are as pertaining to one`s life-to life in a more panoramic content. I doubt if anyone has an answer or a rational explanation -we live our puny little lives in these tiny boxes- or perhaps as just an other “brick in the wall” of  the mundane, being one of  the nameless, faceless and one of the invisible hoards that makes up humanity. But-each of the nameless has a unique story to tell, that is the miracle of this life- perhaps. Sadly-these days human life has not much value- thousands are killed, slaughtered by the day for  the gain of political power and  financial  power by the elite few.

Our own story, which is absolutely of non-interest to anyone except ourselves- nonetheless we think we are special, but in the scheme of things we are merely a speck of dust within creation- hoping to make some difference, but  the question is ; do we? Religions, different faith try to re-assure our restless hearts that there is more; and all and every soul is entirely different and each one does make a difference- Are they really? Is there more? We try to make sense of the senseless, of the mystical  and of  incomprehensible that is the lot of man – answers are non-existent with our present mind ; only if we have the courage to step out of the box; one day and not just be an other brick in the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment