Tuesday 27 January 2015

Twin souls

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/248497/dragon-heart-love-image-31000.jpg


Twin Souls? I have often wondered if that reality exists. Does it ?

Or is it created out of the ethers when one is deeply love with an other?  A mirage of love? The spirit of love?  A trick of a playful Cupid perhaps?   Fantasy of imagination?  A yearning of spirit to find itself ?  Finding God within?  Seeing the Divine purpose?

Philosophers, theologists, esoteric thinkers, scientists you and I have pondered the question, but all the work comes down to one thing: It has all to do with

                                                             ~ self experience ~

It is like faith, either you have it,  feel it,  taste it,  know it or you just don`t . Can`t learn it either, or be told how to feel it.  In fact it is the expression of God within that comes closest for me.  But then, I love God with every cell of my body and are forever filled with gratitude. I am not talking religion here,  but God of Creation,  the Omnipotent,  the ALL,  the all IS, the great I AM that I AM. Pure Spirit,  Universal Consciousness, Energy, the Omega and Alpha.

One searches,  searches not knowing for what,  but the dire need is there.  Something that is missing, something that makes a whole,  something that which makes being viable, something that makes sense

I thought of all of the above and more until I experienced it.  Maybe that too is in the mind, but as science is theorizing,  all of reality is a hologram, multiple universes that we occupy. Thus,  I feel no more an outcast with with my feelings and emotions,  even maybe,  theory.

It is like finding ones`s very self,  a mirror image.  A part that was missing,  yet we don`t know what that is until found.  A part that makes a semicircle whole,  a part that one forever searches for and suddenly it is complete.  Something that at that moment makes so much sense that one cannot even describe it.  Like all coming together, merging together from duality into singularity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment