Tuesday 27 January 2015

Saying sorry

http://l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock7609721.jpg

Is love never having to say you are sorry?  I can categorically state that more lives have been destroyed in the name of love, by love than all the wars combined.   Yet we do it,  keep doing it.

Today is one of my cynical dragon days . Sort of purging of spirit. You do have those days, don`t you?  Remember `Love story`?
 
Oh, Oliver darling, that was, ever so soulful of you. Had Jenny lived, I wonder how long the romance would have endured,  oh dear, that pesky human spirit.  Poor , poor Oliver. How very misguided by the spirit of  love he was, let me add : ~the mesmerzing spirit of love~


-well we are talking of Oliver in `Love Story`. Just in case I make you think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment