Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014....birth of Firebird #81

 
On this Feast of the Mother of God.The Solemnity of Mary.

I adore new years, especially this one! The year of the "Firebird "!...in reality "year of the green wooden horse", I am referring to my own birth-my own, new beginning.

Ever--new chances, new changes and new adventures. Letting go of the past, of the baggage and embarking on a new vision quest-all past is left behind. This is the reason for being--for my life! So much has happened in the past days it just blows the mind--but hey my life has been great, this year even better in every way. I am so blessed, so grateful and so very lucky. My heart is filled with love, with joy, miracles, excitement and wonder at the future which I know is filled with treasures of the heart and of life and new titles.

The plans are laid well-that is always the first step, the rest follows for when the intention is there magic happens. And it is. Regrets--none, for without the previous steps I would not be here--no looking back with all the new unfolding of my life. I am happy, contented and loved. All is now possible.

Blessed be God forever--each moment more special than the previous. I know all things are possible!!
...thus is my name
Firebird



No comments:

Post a Comment