Tuesday 10 December 2013

The comma #75




We are-perhaps only I, but somehow I feel "we" as the human race are difficult students. We hear, see, experience miracles each moment- God even often times rubs our noses in it, yet we keep doing the "same ol, same ol" things-just making time not acknowledging our own “God spark”. 

At times we forget, ignore or rule out things that are important that practically poke out our eyes--and at times we get this surge of energy and suddenly we are "all holy, spiritual and feel chosen"-sort of the Nietzsche`s "ubermensch" of the spiritual creation, in both cases our proud ego is in the drivers seat-humility flies out the window. Both scenarios are equally stunting to our spiritual advancement.

Didn`t Our Lord say-"Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"? I interpret this as humility. I doubt if ego is in play here. Yes-we are part of the “divine”, -yes we are gods (but with a small ‘g’, well for the present) but we tend to forget that we are “within” the divine-the drop is within the ocean, but the ocean is within the drop, we are simply manifesting the nature of God- the 

“I AM THAT, I AM”. 

We are incapable to do anything alone, only through God, at times we forget. Though gratitude, through giving that we shall receive as St. Francis put it, for otherwise we are empty vessels chasing after the whisperings of the selfish ego. 

By substituting for “THAT” a verb, or a noun into the name of God, it is then that all makes 

sense-We are all : I AM THAT, I AM

I AM LOVE, I AM;
I AM JOY, I AM;
I AM COMPASSION, I AM;
I AM HAPPINESS, I AM;
I AM PEACE, I AM;
I AM FORGIVENESS, I AM;
I AM YOU, I AM
……..and all that is that which I want to manifest in my body, mind and spirit; be that positive or negative –we have free will to choose. 

Very interesting concept that little comma! Thus we are all that IS!








No comments:

Post a Comment