Friday 15 February 2013

Csodaszarvas #5

 Never say never, neither should one make promises one cannot keep. Well, I am referring strictly to myself in this instance. I said I would not write here any more, and here I am back like a bad penny.

 Was last night a coincidence or synchronicity? Divine intervention? My vivid imagination? Was the message regarding the"csodaszarvas" in fact to be taken seriously, literally or figuratively--is it to be considered real?  Is it the wake up call to remember. Or am I going entirely mad. 

Does the term the  "seed of Nimrod" have been activated--make sense? The message haunts me deeply.  I have to read it a few more times to sink in, for it is the most profound message I have ever received, though they seem to be getting more to the point lately.  What actually amazes me is the relevance of your connection to it all. I should have known because of our connection, but I had no idea in any other way.  Much to ponder and wonder. Ask if you really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment