Monday 25 June 2012

48 Birthday

 

 Darling, sweetheart- my heart , my all--my other self;

Well what can I say--we have come a long way sweetheart Cicukam. It is an other birthday--and here I am writing once more to you. The past while has been hard--getting better, however forever is a long time. It often crosses my mind whether it was a good idea or not to meet up. Is it? What do you think. It is sad that whatever we had is now simply a memory--how could it have happened?

Anyway--I suppose the Blessed Mother has Her ways--I always place it in Her hands. At least now I am a bit distracted with my new found friends-some of them are rather nice, you may have some great debates with them--I am sure with your intellect you would always come out on top. But when do you not. It will be interesting to see you in your full blown glory--I mean the gnostic revelation. I wonder if you shall ever guess who I am-I certainly will not make the mistake of revealing myself. Is it for deception-no, not at all simply I want to know what is happening to you--my other self. But I know when I am doing well so are you--and at times we aren`t. Thank God that phase seemed to  have passed and I have somehow again found my way.

I was even away from God for a short time--well not away just asleep a little. I am sad at times when I think of where we could be today--and why we messed up. I also wonder if your life is better without my presence--and also whether I am still being thought of as you are. Am I still with you?

Today I shall say a rosary for you--I hope that you shall know that I am. I am sure you will have a great day--eating Wherther`s originals and having a few beers. You haven`t posted in ages--I was very concerned but now I know you are fine. Simply away fishing-I still can`t imagine you and yoga--you don`t seem the type.

You have so much to bring to the world--don`t become loose change--! I wish you all the best that can ever happen--especially health happiness and love. You are always very dearly loved never forget. You shall ever be present within me--you my angel , my all--my other self. You are so very special in every way--I wish we could have had a life together.

Be well Arany Cicukam may Our Lady keep you forever under Her mantle and may God walk with you every step of the way--may He at times carry you in the palm of His hand.

How do I love thee--I cannot count the ways--for it is beyond measure. Thank you for being in my life--, being my life--I am ever with you--today as ever before and ever in the future--till the end of time. I love you. I shall meet you by the Jacaranda tree at midnight my time--11pm your time--!Dream of me tonight.

Kiss , kiss my sweet, sweet darling Dragon--my other self;
Suzie aka Red Dragon













No comments:

Post a Comment