Saturday 7 April 2012

Yes Xerxes-The Promise

 
Oh, there was an 11.11 this morning as we were driving up to Port Perry-great!

I woke and 10.20pm after my nap and was musing over the day in contemplation. Also about Our Lord, the candles burning at Our Lady`s feet in the crystal lotus holder. I thought about my appointment with Cicu under the Jacaranda tree later, and Xerxes` reminder this morning was not really on my mind--it was when I woke up, but then sort of let the thoughts leave me. I was unaware of the promise.

As I was lying in bed, not really looking--but suddenly this huge bright star appeared outside--I am presuming Venus appeared in the N/E sky just within my vision., left of the tree. It was 11.35pm/I watched this huge bright flickering light--I had never seen before through my window--it was just a little to the left of the dream catcher--! It was simply amazing--and it was sparkling until 12.10, I watched it continually--imagine not even the smallest of fade out/ unbelievable that not a cloud passed in its way--only at the end it very slowly over about 3 minutes it became smaller and smaller, gradually fading out , and disappeared. Poof gone--totally. And yes, he said I would be blown away--I am. Forever.

Also at the same time--at 12.00 the candle at Mary`s feet started flickering like crazy, then it went out at exactly 12.14--4 minutes after Cicu`s present--my star-the very same which my father also gifted me when I was in Hungary. He said it is my star. Yes, sweetheart we are all connected--all of the one`s we love especially. Wow--that is all I can say--also a big hug to you my black prince for letting me know--bringing the message to me! I thought it might be the moon--that is where your power lies,but imagine a star! Wow,wow--and wow!

Truly miraculous--what happened here tonight. I shall never forget this awesome night--the `promise`--it will now also remind me of my Cicukam and his Easter gift. Thank You my Blessed Mother. I have such a beautiful, holy feeling within me, I can feel the Lord and the total oneness with all. 
It is 1.25am/8th April/12 Easter Sunday--the Resurrection , Deo Gratias.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhiu3YZ38WPxch5gH6Ruh5vgNzg5hhm7kWk7U4KahGdntRiY5l_x4exRV2C8VeV-9rC7UVFemEgNqWIn1QkgWCqwSir8s4uVS6WEnXXHz27IDWwGFWS03rZTtkAE-0iuAWFv910K39SbdU/s1600/quetzal.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment