Thursday 22 March 2012

Waiting game


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2518745201_ca19aafc4e.jpg
All I can say at this point is I`m in a position of waiting. Now, very soon it will be proven one way or an other as whether all that has is transpiring is our imagination, or all that we think is really an illusion of sorts. Somehow, the pieces for me are falling into place, and I believe them. Yep, some will call me crazy, but so be it...it has to make sense only to me.

But it does sound exciting. Maybe we really create our own reality, maybe I am in an altered state in some lab, who cares if it makes sense. As for the message: Strange that it was yesterday that I received that strange message...No? Somehow it is all connected.

As I don`t dream much, lately I have and they are strange indeed. They are all totally devoid of the present, and of daily life. Totally out of context...I had a few like these a few years back. Maybe it is just my  over-soul playing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment