Monday 19 March 2012

Under the sea

Aloha wailana,
My edes arany dracony-cicukam.

It sure is a rare day in Holland when you get droopy, sweetheart. I can hardly imagine what spirit could get you whacked so, but the question you ask yourself at such time is key. In truth, I`ve never asked this question of Our lady...but in case I might deign to answer for Her just the same...if water might speak to fire.

Look into a flame dearest, and see there the self-same reflectivity that betokens the essence of water. Do you know what it is that fire burns?

Call me tonight if you care to my angel. I will be waiting.

Meanwhile I will hold you closer than the very blue pulsations of spirit as She courses through my veins...hold you and kiss you all over, and love you gently and long. Aye, ...and send you my prayers on the wings of Haniel, the very grace and the peace of the heavens, and all of the light at my command. But verily, my kitty...tis not to an Island I will take you but fathoms deep beneath the waves where cities of crystal and gold lie sleeping in mysteries beyond counting.

Aye, there to drown you in wonders as mermaids sing and dolphins play where never a surface was, far from the madding world.

Close your eyes, love. Feel the cool wind of my indomitable strength, as gentle as snow, and wrap about yourself the mantle of my dark radiance. I am with you, ever and always, my heart.

Your fiery water dragon
Indigo
 http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment