Sunday 18 March 2012

You`re the reason

It simply wanted to be here...I have no idea why?
An apology is needed. We are truly, truly very sorry... those words should not have been said...

- My Sweetheart


All that matters is to be one with the living God, to be a creature in the house of the God of life.
And I send this with a good deal of irony...because I am feeling just as you are , and god can go bit me. As for life--well, (#@!%&&^$)would be putting it mildly. LOL


In truth, darling, you and you alone are the reason I ever bother to get out of bed in the morning. Because , you see, no matter how bad it gets, we still have each other. Our love is what matters-not god or life. So,  just knowing that you love me...is enough to keep me clinging to hope with my teeth in sheer defiance of all and anything either god or life could care to throw at me.


Meanwhile my precious dove...
Indigo
http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment