Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hearts and the Taz Devil

http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg


 It is easy to fall in love with the perfect, but we are all imperfect, I more so .Yet, you love me with the soul of an angel looking past my limitations and imperfections. To see beyond the physical in truth, passion and honesty is a blessing.We have been gifted with so very much...to find one an other throughout eternity is not a small feat, but we must have been deserving for we were given the chance.

 Once you said we are hoarding love like dragons..is that good or bad? Oh, so very good! Thank you for everything I love you more than I can ever express in words,only my spirit has the answers.

Your words have been seared into my soul, my darling beloved  Dragonsoul, each and every one is treasured.

                      
                                                     http://www.smashinglists.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Blue-Dragon.jpg


..... <You inspire me my love...and that is about the biggest understatement the world has ever known.Why?Because you are the Lotus Crown in the infinite sky of my heart, and I love you so damn much that I get to feeling like Taz, who could express that love to you than I ever could, being the Tazmanian Devil and all. Woman, you are my life,and wee you the very cup of death so still would I drink of you even unto the glory of the ages.Amen. With endless love to my love, my heart, my little dragon....>Your Indigo Dragon
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiESQH8-YrpCfeVxPYsVDfJ-9fh2-w3SN1f9ffs9VTCYYcxHZShBB7oUSGLtCFS2fQ2of5eVUmNRvKrvfiN4Bd_6zKrnFWx4WuSm7P3q6-jYUo6BAokHTUiqAD8MLrU6VRIEd0s2dBsqCJ9/s1600/Tasmanian+Devil.jpg
Thank you, sweetheart with my heart and soul, which thou art!... Red Dragon-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment