Thursday 15 September 2016

Writing



Image result for writing with quills
 
Now- these days I have  been spending much time on these pages, it frees my soul. Many will think that I have nothing else to do but be present here, and dabble in writing -well I do have other missions. I have people to heal- I actually do have a day job. But, that is not my point here- for this blog is a testament of my heart, my thoughts and my soul-for as they say; unless you know the heart, you do not know the person. Not that I am such a great person at all- I am simply a human being, one of 7 billion just trying to do the best I can- and leave my footprint in a positive way on this tiny blue planet.

 Why do I write? Well, it is an expression of my very being, my essence, my soul-for in this case like  where I writing anonymously,  one becomes honest, forthcoming and genuine. The veil is lifted, the mask dropped- and one becomes “bare arsed” as Oliver once said,- which is entirely true. Thus, in my writings I am deadly honest, which  allows me a venue where I am able to express and explore  what lies in the depth of my heart. 

 I know many read my words, but really- that is not my purpose, but simply to express and shed light on a few things that people have lying in their heart, but cannot express. Arouse questions that often lie below the surface, that one needs to ask or tell.  Nothing earth shattering- just simple thoughts that as humans we often may ponder. Thoughts that we think  that only we think of suddenly get realized as a universal thought or question.  To put it bluntly- we are all the same in every way. We all want the same, need the same, feel the same and dream the same. Does not depend -on race or religion, for the bottom line is ;we are simply dust and dust we shall become. 

 I am no poet, no writer neither am I a philosopher- just a simple soul with a story or two to tell.  Life is not an easy business for anyone-and we each have our own battles to fight, our own quests to follow, our own dreams to chase.  We just think that it is easier for the other person, but it is not at all. Life is in balance- we all tread the same road and we each have our own cross to bear-no cross is light; all weighs the same-just maybe in different times of our life. 

 So-to all of you reading- no life  is easy, no life is exceptional , no life is special, no life is exempt; we all experience  it all at different junctures of our  life-love, birth  and death. This is the entire cycle-but at times I think what for? At time I ask –why not?- And then the answer comes; “ because we are souls  we are dreaming we are man”- life is a miracle.    


No comments:

Post a Comment