Sunday 25 September 2016

Why all


Image result for souls
 For much of my life I was interested in the esoteric part of life-I remember being a child when I was introduced to the pyramids, it had a strange lure for me- I was there, I was convinced. Then when I got older, when all the strange and unusual new age stuff  became part of who I am actually-again starting when I was about 15 . Then as time went by-I got to learn more, introduced to more and all of it becoming more of my belief system- of who I am.  

For the past three or four years I haven`t been interested or research anything much- I went on a sabbatical of sorts. Why? I have no idea, maybe it was just too much information overload -and very lately, so much has come my way, that I cannot ignore it any longer-mostly on FB, not that FB is the center of all available esoteric knowledge at all, but some major information does actually bleed through for specific purpose.

Though I have come to the conclusion, that really all this information it is not important to our present life,  as life is far too short, and we shall never really have an answer to anything- contrary to all of this,  I have been now pulled back into the wave and compelled to read things  that perhaps are rather strange and incomprehensible. Why –again? I have no idea-things just seem to turn up in my life most unexpectedly-probably in everyone`s life but few really try to untangle the message. The “why” perhaps is that- as I was told once by a “higher power”-that for some the mission is, including mine –is pulling souls through-maybe this is the reason why. Am I –or we special? No-it is simply our mission, as each soul has a mission, none is more important than an other. All are equal.

Really- a while back I said no more information please; then I get all this bombardment of different messages and insight which I would rather leave in the dark, yet a bright light has been shone on them. As I said, I am not special, I am no different, I am nobody-yet for some reason I seem to be getting all these sub-conscious, messages-telling me certain things which I am told has to be re-told.

So- being here right now- what is the message. The message is that it is the most important “time”  right now for the split. What is this split-? Well. It is a time to step to the left or right-including how we perceive the present. The human mind is at a gateway-knowing much, yet knowing nothing-but the tiny seeds are there if we really want the information- but only for some.

 “Do only that which is good” –is the message. Now- this seems very generic, as is the teaching of many religions, philosophies as well as ”new age” thought, but there is a major difference in this message; that is-“whatever you chose now in your mind, so shall it crystalize-meaning whatever idea, philosophy, intention you have shall be.”- so, fine tune your intention and ideas to what you feel you can live with, want or desire-and remember, the material is all transient, so  make the choice that goes and is above the physical-and that with transport you through the “gate”-for you are standing right in front of it.

You are about to step onto the next rung of civilization- in the material as well as the spiritual aspect, the only difference is that you are moving farther from the physical and more towards the spiritual-but the way is still far too long-creation is still in its infancy – but every soul is part of it. Remember there are only so many souls- within creation-only so many souls in the Chamber of the Guf.

So, the massage here is that –each soul is special, and there are only so many in creation which many religions state-. Why is this important ? Because it gives each soul special place, a special mission, and a state of being a special creation, and that all has a purpose and all has an intent and all has a goal.

Go within-find your goal-not physical goal, but over-soul goal, for all others do not matter.  See what your soul whispers to you at the middle of the night- and follow it; you can still  pursue your mundane , worldly goal as is demanded; but the purpose of the longer  goal will determine your actual mission. Sound very generic of the "new age" chatter-it is not- just allow spirit to flow and tell you-you will hear it. I know we all want to hear of secrets being told of creation-but those secrets are within us- just go within and bring forth that is within you and it will be all clear. Nothing is really as it seems-look beyond and you will find peace as well as your mission.












No comments:

Post a Comment