Sunday 21 August 2016

Writings



As I revisit my writings, which is rather seldom; but tonight I did- and read  many entries. I wondered who was the person that wrote all this- it certainly could not have been me. From  what place did it all come from?  How did it come onto the pages of this blog?  Often some of it  is far too painful to read.  

 The words, the nostalgia gets to one`s heart and one realizes  how very fluid one`s feelings are. How our emotions change like the summer wind from one minute to the next leaving us often bare and vulnerable.  Many tears have been shed over some paragraphs here- as well as being filled with joy- but mostly great sadness fills my heart, as I see the passing of  life in general-including my own.

All events haunt us like ghosts in the night, sometimes most fiercely. Thoughts of grief, sorrow, pain, regrets, happiness, love, loss and death escape from the caverns of our mind- and find a place in carefully or haphazardly crafted paragraphs on these present pages. How mercurial our human nature is. How it ebbs and flows- from yin to yang and back again-ever within it the presence of the seed of the other-ever changing, how  very final all is.


No comments:

Post a Comment