Saturday 13 August 2016

Roses and forget-me-nots



Oh what a day it has been- a strange and  an unbelieavable one-life is awfully strange, always with unexpected turns ,   - but there are no coincidences, only serendipity.  We`ve been here, there and everywhere else, done that…. but I swear for the last time I promise you. I always say no more chances, -and here I am defying my own words and vows now. But thank you for the most beautiful  roses with the forget-me-nots; -wow I am just stunned, they are breathtaking and their fragrance is incredible-the words of your note are just magical, I really do not know if I deserve them . 

Thank you for the images, it says all about  life, heart and soul, above all us.  The heart melts and out beats the head when  such beautiful words, images and apologies are evoked. 

Yes- I remember the night, my birthday and “Unchained Melody” and all the candles-, how could I not, never  will forget. Promises are meant for keeping, I mean to keep mine…..I hope you also never forget your  soul moving statement that,  ”I could love you  even with my eyes closed, never ever seeing you. How could I not”. I hope you keep that promise.

In and out of one`s life is such a figure of speech- it is once more “in”. We shall see how this cycle works out-but in all honesty when real love is concerned one always gives in.  I agree that either it is a real heart soul connection, or it is not-ours is. True- we all make mistakes, missteps but  in a way we are all human and  we get swept up by life and  we are helpless. I understand – we both have made mistakes and said things that should not have been- the future will tell all, for the soul connections are very tight indeed.

Yes-one only appreciates always what one has, once we have lost it -seldom are we lucky or rather God is gracious enough allowing us to regain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment