Sunday 10 July 2016

Let God



 
Quietly communing with God, when we are searching for guidance, is a way of temporarily turning off our ego-mind. Instead of our ego-self thinking, "I can fix this," we are willing to immerse our perceived problem into our higher self.  Thus-"let go, and let God" is a great mantra, often hard for at times our faith is shaky. We question and loose our footing when things get slippery and we often grab at anything—except God. Suddenly we feel separated.

Most of us grew up believing life is a "do-it-yourself" project, it can be hard to admit that we need help just to survive. Like a drop of water separated from its source the little mind is unable to create and sustain life. When the drop of water rejoins the ocean it has all the powers of its source. The drop of water separate from its source symbolizes our ego-self when we are separated from our source of omnipotent power.With our divine connection we are always in touch with the solutions we are seeking. Problems persist when we fail to recognize, realize and finally, quietly commune with our own source, power, spirit, - God.


I am at a serious crossroad in my life at this point- serious choices have to be made; I am fighting real hard battle with myself - I feel I have nowhere to go- so the words of someone I admire greatly came to my mind this morning:


"I surrender to my source and turn this huge problem over to that same power that moves the stars."  I  see that I too can do the same thing in these times of strife, so I "let go and let God" 


When one practices communing quietly with spirit, one will sense the presence of a sacred partner. Thus I have  turned over my  problems over to this "senior" partner and move to a place of peace. Perhaps it is  possible to reach a place where one will rarely revert to the belief that one faces insurmountable problems with no way out. Eventually, I  will learn that all those so-called "problems" are dissolvable by saturating them with the higher energy of spirit.




No comments:

Post a Comment