Sunday 24 July 2016

Blessed be!


Oh what joy there will be in heaven-all angels will be rejoicing on 25th of July 2016-

My heart is singing with happiness and filled with love. You, my dearest, beloved, handsome, intelligent, wonderful Ben- you have reached your goal! Your first step in your wonderful new life. I know that is was not easy, it has been a long 10 years of hard work  – but God has been so very gracious, showering you with His grace and love that only very few experience. You are truly a light for the world, salt of the earth-you will change many lives through your love, compassion and kindness.

I am so very proud to have witnessed your journey- which was not easy, but you persevered for the love of God-it was never a sacrifice, you never complained, you were always so very grateful  – it is a joy to you to serve God. Step by step- and finally your journey ended; or rather the great one has just begun.

Remember I do love you so very much-I am always with you in thought and spirit.  You are and always will be  a bead on my rosary –and thought of every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment