Monday 27 June 2016

LIfe 101

 

 
Suzie`s life 101...to myself;


As we grow up things change. We learn that even the one person that wasn`t supposed to ever let us down, will. We have our  hearts broken, we`ll break an other`s. We`ll  fight with  family. We`ll  cry because time is flying by. 
So take many pictures.  Laugh  much. Forgive freely.  Always love like you`ve never been hurt.  Love like you`ve never loved before.  Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, and absolutely  no second chances.....so squander it not.
Live life to the fullest.  Tell someone what they mean to you.  Tell someone you care.  Tell someone you understand.  Speak your truth.  Be accepting and open to ideas.  Be ever grateful.  Appreciate creation.

Dance in the pouring rain.  Hold someone`s hand.  Comfort a friend.  Fall asleep watching the sun come up.  Stay up late.  Dream sweet dreams.  Be a daring.  Be ever bold.  Never stop smiling.  Never stop crying at sad movies.  Never stop writing what is in your heart.
Walk in he fresh fallen snow.  Listen to the music of the wind.  Listen to Leonard Cohen. Quote John O`Donohue. Listen to the magical sound of rain. Wonder at the moon.  Be amazed by the stars. Be awed by nature. Be aware of each magic moment. Be ever  present. Be kind to all life. Harm nothing. Be gentle to the needy. Forgive gracefully.

 Don`t be afraid to take chances.  Fall in love....again and again!  Well this is debatable-  but do it if it feels good.... Never forget love. Think of me when you see penguins. 
But most of all,  live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back .  Never have any regrets about the past.  All has a reason , we shall find out after all....and that You are truly appreciated......and remember;




 
  Tom T Hall.....

I love little baby ducks old pickup trucks slow moving trains and rain
I love little country streams sleep without dreams Sunday school in May and hay
And I love you too

I love leaves in the wind pictures of my friends birds of the world and squirrels
I love coffee in a cup little fuzzy pupps wine in a glass and grass
And I love you too

I love honest open smiles kisses from a child tomatos on the vine and onions
I love winners when they cry los
ers when they try music when it's good and life
                                And I love you too,- especially  You, my other-self!


No comments:

Post a Comment