Friday 20 November 2015

Endless river



To see and enter the light is a most profound awakening....thus has happened to me today through chance, synchronicity, perhaps accident, though I hardly think that there is such a thing- but in one word through the revelation of God.I have entered the first steps of awakening into reality- in my life.
My soul feel light as a feather, as if scales have fallen from my eyes- I now see, as before I was blind through my ego, want, need and perhaps fear....yet what I feared the most to lose , I have never lost- for that is forever with me;the loss is to "my other self" that has died -metaphorically. I am so grateful....I have come to understand that there are no "endless rivers", for they all reach a lake or an ocean eventually.....thus I have. Leonard Cohen was wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment