Sunday 15 December 2013

Epitaph #77



"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun
But the hills we could climb were just seasons out of time.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun
But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun
But the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach".



Somebody that I love deeply has died recently most unexpectedly; I buried him today. My heart is broken-part of my heart is gone with him. I am devastated, saddened.  It is the most painful thing to lose love-but it is always inevitable. I am happy that I experienced love, being loved is a profound experience; a gift from God, which few experience; it is a special blessing. So very much is locked away in my heart, and my spirit soars to heights unimagined. Regrets, I have none... may angels keep you safe, and your journey filled with light. I love you! Mourning you shall pass,  as all does with time and only the pure love shall remain-as God in His mercy always knows what is the best road for us.

I say not goodbye,  but adieu, adios, au revoir, aufweidersehn ....till we meet again in heaven.

I Heard Your Voice In The Wind Today 

I heard your voice in the wind today
and I turned to see your face;
The warmth of the wind caressed me
as I stood silently in place.
I felt your touch in the sun today
as its warmth filled the sky;
I closed my eyes for your embrace
and my spirit soared high.
I saw your eyes in the window pane
as I watched the falling rain;
It seemed as each raindrop fell
it quietly said your name.
I held you close in my heart today
it made me feel complete;
You may have died...but you are not gone
you will always be a part of me.
As long as the sun shines...
the wind blows...
the rain falls...
You will live on inside of me forever
for that is all my heart knows.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment