Sunday 2 June 2013

Action and plans #17

 These days I have been very alive spiritually--or perhaps the word is "more open to the flow, or rather more aware ". I like it and feel energized. I know you are fishing, rather trawling in very deep waters,  but I feel you are a bit hindered by the physical. That I know is very frustrating-you always needed your space, your time your cave "in your own time" not dictated by the outside world.
 
At least these days I feel I am on the right path and my mission is progressing. I know how you feel, because I know you so well. But--sometimes when we feel that the road is blocked, there always seem to be a small way through--and really I don`t want to beat a dead horse into the dust, but "all is for a reason". It would be nice though if you opened up to me a little--but you have to feel the need to let me in. As I quoted this morning--well in English, "two heads are better than one".
 
I haven`t told you--but you should no matter what--write. Just the first word is hard, that is for you the escape valve if you don`t use it you will drown. You see Cica--we can`t have an answer to every question, you can`t have something that is still evolving. Be satisfied with the small steps towards understanding--we are within GOD,--part of GOD but still  we are neophytes when it comes to knowledge about creation, of soul, of spirit. 
 
It is also very hard to be in a war zone--in the physical life --seeing your family in battle, and your own war with your own self. In a way--there has to be a cease fire within your heart or you shall be consumed. In Colorado it was in a way better as there you had space when you needed it--and worked the stuff through. You have to find that peaceful, serene spot--not without but within.
 
I know that you know all this better than anyone, but often when someone else says it the "penny drops"--I wish I could help you in some way. I know you are in crisis mode, when you are quiet and contemplative. Remember--the situation that we are in--we actually chose a long time ago. So changing our minds now is impossible --as we signed it with a "soul pen". Maybe you feel that the choice is more difficult than you thought, however--I am sure you were  more wise at the time than you think now,  to have chosen this path--you are just blinded by "ego" at this point.
 
True--it is in my make up to make plans and then not go through with them, but finally I am actually following the map--so whatever I start I try to do--even if it is later. It is bloody hard--but keep to the plan we must as then nothing gets done--only theoretical ideas and no accomplishment-- for reaching a goal,  that needs--action.

One needs to get energy from some source--dynamism needs power--without power we stall. We each have to find our own power source--but as you well know who and what is the power source for "all That IS". We have to connect, tune in and then we are able to play the music that God wants us to hear--to which we can actually sing. or dance in my situation. I can`t sing for toffee--dancing, hey that is cool :-) Maybe next time around I shall teach you--or you teach me--but dance we will darling.
 
Have you invoked those sweet angels of the hour? They are of great comfort--Sadly I have no idea what you are actually doing as you don`t tell me these days. We are tightly connected, and I know--but at times the physical words are necessary.  We are still human , no matter in what dimensions we frequent, or call our home.
 
I am writing here, because then it is your choice to read it and you are under no obligation to reply--I really do not want to put more pressure onto you--I would most sincerely like to ease the pressure. But I know you know that I am present with you every moment--and you are thought of more frequently than you could ever imagine. You are where you have to be--but still you need to "write". 
I love you.












No comments:

Post a Comment