Saturday 7 April 2012

Sleep and Collies


 
I haven`t been sleeping in weeks, literally months. During the night the thoughts are going around and around like a merry-go-round. I have been dreaming a little, and remembering because of the light sleep. It has been dogs--Collie dogs three nights in a row. Xerxes hasn`t been that much around, however he is here today. Thus I am reminded of power, power, power and to look at the sky tonight. Why? A surprise he says.--Mm Xerxes says the Collies are faithfulness from Oliver--Ahhh, thank you my Cicukam; It is so appreciated~! My Easter gift from you--mine will be sent when I look at the sky tonight, so once more Xerxes is telling me--thank you my black prince.

Most of yesterday was spent in contemplation, and reflection on Jesus, and us--I wrote that long letter--I hope you read it, I know we are connected and shall never be separated. The thing is I am not bothered that you aren`t talking to me, --Why? --for I know you are sub-consciously are here constantly, as I am with you. Probably we are at a place out there is the cosmos, maybe that is why I can`t sleep.

Hey--Wasn`t that `energy post` cool? I have no idea why She said all that--She always has a reason, maybe we should be concentrating on it more. That is Her message. Finally I said two rosaries--one for the ~agony in the Garden`, than at 4 am the whole one on the Crucifixion/ the 12th Station.

Also I heard this sound at 2.12am/Saturday/this morning--and I have this feeling that something is about to happen or is happening. The thought of Shirley came to mind. God--I hope it is not you!Would you please visit tonight--or better still lets meet by the Jacaranda at 3am/ 2 am by you, thus we shall celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord--I know my Lord your Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment