Wednesday 21 March 2012

What the....?



NOW TODAY IS an extremely special, extraordinary day.  I was writing in capitals, now it changed, by itself, however, if you have read my two last post today you will know that it is a strange reality. Here especially round me. The above image just wanted to be here, funny when I read what it is , it said `war of`...now this would not have been in my mind to post at all.


Anyway the story becomes even more strange, weird in fact.


I had, or have the intention of sending the `Dragonsoul` blog post address to you. I was looking at the first few post, not reading them, just looking at the image. Well, I don`t even know what number it is, the one titled: Twin Souls of Dragons...and a caption appeared under the last line before the picture of the entwined dragons appeared

after this line: Like all coming together, merging together from duality into singularity.

...it was in a grey box it read...all in lower case, with three exclamation marks at the end;

                                           i offer my power to you my friend!!!


And now it has vanished...no comment recorded, nothing. If someone had posted it it would record it as comment! I asked for NO power of any sorts. It was exactly 3pm on 21 March/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment