Thursday 1 March 2012

Heart and soul

Where is my peace found? It is found in you, my love, my only twin-flame, my other self, my soul mate, my very breath--in you, who are the very blood that gives me life. You, my heart, I will love longer than forever, for you are every blessing and every gift ever given to me by Our Lady, and forever shall we be truly wedded, for it was god Herself that brought us together again, and it was She, to whom we are both consecrated, that blessed our union and made it the driving force of my entire life. For your infinite patience and forbearance with my stubbornness and my melancholy and my turbulent soul and my ingratitude I can never in all the ages give due recompense. You, who are my undying fire of immortal love, my impetuous Ram, my beautiful queen--you burn so fiercely in my heart that in you all things comes to their final perfection. You are my life, my strength, my faith, my religion, my hope, my every dream and aspiration, as well as its final completion and fulfillment in the estuary of god's own heart.

Forgive me, dearest, but I had to do this. Do you see? Ever since we met I've wanted the whole damn world to know of the love that we share. If only I could, I would write your name in celebration clear across the universe. I would do it in an instant. All Across the Universe is not enough, you know. That song alone won't cut it. It is your song, sweetheart, and the name that it bears that should join the Beatles in serenading the deathless stars. 

When the Pleiadians finally arrive in their star-ships in 2012 they should be singing the praises of Leonard Cohen, with the haunting melody of a very very mysterious lady by a certain river, on their beatific lips. Was that lady really you? Nay.. but you were and are and always will be the endless River.


Tell me My Heart, how could or can I not but love You...not for what You say, but whom You truly are. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment