Tuesday 28 February 2012

Rain drops


 Cicukam:

If rain drops were kisses, I'd send you showers daily. Millions of huge plump little drops saturated with my love. Every tiny drop is a kiss that  has its very own wings and own life to be able to fly to you.

If hugs were seas, I'd send you all the oceans of the earth. Thunderous ones, calm ones as well as the dark and mysterious ones White foams filled with soft embraces, and lapping gentle waves caressing your whole body.

And if love was a person I'd send you me!

Sadly, all I can send are the individual raindrops. Each one that special kiss that is very straight from my heart. Keep them safe in your soul, under lock and key, for nothing is more precious than gifts from the heart.

Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same with treasures hidden deep within.

No comments:

Post a Comment